The Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation will be hosting a Casino in Edmonton, AB on Wednesday May 6 and Thursday May 7, 2020.
Hosted at the Starlight Casino in West Edmonton Mall, the Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation will be raising money to fund the Sun Safety Education program, dedicated to teaching children how to play safe in the sun, the ABCDE’s of early detection, and to avoid indoor tanning.
We are looking for volunteers to cover different positions available for day or evening shifts. Casino Volunteers will recieve free meals and snacks. When signing up, you can choose one of the following roles:
- Banker – Responsible for the main Cash Cage floats of chips and cash. Assisted by the Cash Cage Advisor, bankers will provide cash and chips to cashiers as needed.
- Chip Runner – Responsible for delivering chips to the casino table games. Chip runners will always be accompanied by casino security or managment.
- Cashier – Responsible for redeeming players’ chips and make change. You have your own float, so cash-handling experience is an asset.
- Count Room Supervisor – Responsible for working with the Count Room Advisor to keep records of chips and cash in the count room.
- Count Room Staff – Responsible for sorting, counting and verifying cash from drop boxes using money counting machines.
Help us raise money for Sun Safety Education, and have fun doing it too!
Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to experience casinos in a whole new way.