The Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation is looking for volunteers for our spring education program and summer awareness events. We are looking for students and graduate’s alike who are looking to make a difference in their community.
At CSCF we are working to educate youth on the dangers associated with overexposure to the sun as well as the importance of wearing sunscreen. We are seeking volunteers who enjoy talking to children in grades 5 & 6 and will represent the foundation with the utmost sincerity.
What we are looking for:
- Volunteers who are willing to deliver presentations to grade 5 & 6 students and do shift work at different events in Edmonton this coming summer
- Being comfortable at crowded events
- Some public speaking experience is preferred
- Good with children
- Access to a vehicle is highly recommended
- A friendly, approachable and sociable personality is a MUST!
- A positive attitude
- Punctuality and reliability
We reward our volunteers as much as possible. We also offer letters of recommendation for students who are looking for credit towards their degrees, scholarships, or resume.
The Canadian Skin Cancer Foundation is an organization that is proud of the difference we make in the lives of the youth of today, thanks to our great volunteers.
If this seems like a team you would like to be a part of or you have further questions, please fill out the volunteers form.
In the comment or message section let us know what College or University you are currently attending.